As of February 15, 2022, masks/facial coverings will not be required within indoor spaces. For more information, click here.
The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines from the Sonoma County Health Department. For any specific questions, please contact us at:
- Regular cleaning of all commonly touched/used indoor areas (lobby, public restrooms, dining room, pool area, etc.).
- Hot tub and pool use is available.
- As of June 15th, 2021, indoor massage services and indoor dining have been reopened in Sonoma County. For massage services, guests and therapists must wear masks.
- Seating options include the outdoor patio/terrace. Indoor seating is also available.
- In-room dining/delivery of daily breakfast is available. A room service charge of $20 per person will be added to your guest folio.
- As of October 11th, 2021, we will automatically refresh your room during any multi-day stay. Please request to NOT refresh your room via the front desk staff. New towels/sheets will be done by request only as we are observing California drought conditions.