As of April 7th, 2021, Sonoma County is in the orange tier as determined by the California Department of Public Health. Outdoor dining and massage services are allowed. For more information, click here.
The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines from the Sonoma County Health Department. For any specific questions, please contact us at:
- Disinfecting of all commonly touched/used indoor areas (lobby, public restrooms, dining room, pool area, etc.).
- Requirement that all guests use hand sanitizer prior to entering any indoor common areas. Hand sanitizing dispensers located at each entry.
- No-contact check-in upon request; keys, property information, etc. at door entry upon check-in. All items will be properly disinfected.
- Employees will wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as recommended by the Sonoma County Health Department.
- For the safety of other guests and employees, please bring and wear the appropriate face covering for entering/exiting lobby and dining room areas.
- Hot tub and Pool use is available. Please make sure to social distance around the Pool area.
- As of January 25, 2021, indoor massage services have been reopened in Sonoma County.
- Seating options include the outdoor patio/terrace to ensure social distancing and minimal guest contact. Indoor seating is also available.
- In-room dining/delivery of daily breakfast is available. A room service charge of $20 per person will be added to your guest folio.
- Elimination of any self-serve breakfast items and drinks (all will be provided by the server).
- All kitchen staff members will wear PPE equipment and continue to follow safe serve and food safety practices when preparing food. Food handling equipment / accessories will be cleaned daily. Interactions with customers will also be limited.
- Elimination of turn down/daily cleaning of guest rooms for multi-day stays to ensure the safety of guests and staff (new towels, snacks, etc. available upon request).
- All in-room air filters/HVAC units cleaned thoroughly just prior to re-opening and will be cleaned periodically.
- Housekeepers will wear the appropriate PPE while cleaning guest rooms and common areas.
- Dirty linens are also placed in a separate laundry bag and washed according to CDC guidelines.
- After guest departure, doors/windows will be opened and ventilating fans will be used to increase air circulation in the guestrooms.
- Once room cleaning and disinfecting has been completed, a staff member will place a “sanitized” sign on the exterior door handle and no other staff is permitted to enter.