As of December 12, 2020, Sonoma County is in a regional stay-at-home order. If travelling before the order is lifted, you agree to self-certify that you are in need of overnight accommodations in accordance to Sonoma County orders. For more information, click here.
The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines from the Sonoma County Health Department. For any specific questions, please contact us at:
- Disinfecting of all commonly touched/used indoor areas (lobby, public restrooms, dining room, pool area, etc.).
- Requirement that all guests use hand sanitizer prior to entering any indoor common areas. Hand sanitizing dispensers located at each entry.
- No-contact check-in upon request; keys, property information, etc. at door entry upon check-in. All items will be properly disinfected.
- Employees will wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as recommended by the Sonoma County Health Department.
- For the safety of other guests and employees, please bring and wear the appropriate face covering for entering/exiting lobby and dining room areas.
- Due to Sonoma County Health Department requirements, hot tub use will be suspended till further notice. Our pool is still in use with no restrictions.
- As of December 12, 2020, indoor massage services have been temporarily suspended in Sonoma County.
- Seating options include the outdoor patio/terrace to ensure social distancing and minimal guest contact.
- In-room dining/delivery of daily breakfast is available.
- Elimination of any self-serve breakfast items and drinks (all will be provided by the server).
- All kitchen staff members will wear PPE equipment and continue to follow safe serve and food safety practices when preparing food. Food handling equipment / accessories will be cleaned daily. Interactions with customers will also be limited.
- Elimination of turn down/daily cleaning of guest rooms for multi-day stays to ensure the safety of guests and staff (new towels, snacks, etc. available upon request).
- All in-room air filters/HVAC units cleaned thoroughly just prior to re-opening and will be cleaned periodically.
- Housekeepers will wear the appropriate PPE while cleaning guest rooms and common areas.
- Dirty linens are also placed in a separate laundry bag and washed according to CDC guidelines.
- After guest departure, doors/windows will be opened and ventilating fans will be used to increase air circulation in the guestrooms.
- Once room cleaning and disinfecting has been completed, a staff member will place a “sanitized” sign on the exterior door handle and no other staff is permitted to enter.