Guest ExperienceCome experience the many unique
benefits of staying at Olea Hotel.
With a distinctive menu designed by our Executive Chef and trained pastry chef, Khambay Khamsyvoravong, The Olea Hotel's complimentary breakfast includes a two-course plated breakfast of the day, along with our delightful breakfast buffet. The delectable breakfast will start with a first course of seasonal fruit, followed by a savory entrèe. In addition, guests will have the option to select items from our breakfast buffet, which will include homemade granola, fresh squeezed juice, organic yogurt, and homemade pastries. All of our organic ingredients will be sourced from our own garden and from other local Sonoma County vendors, allowing us to highlight the very best flavors of the region. Please join us at the breakfast table to begin your day with a delicious culinary experience. More Information.
As a guest of Olea Hotel, you'll be entitled to the following complimentary amenities:
- Access to Outdoor Hot Tub
- Daily Dessert w/ Wine Pairing
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- Coffee and Tea in Lobby
- Lobby Computer Access
- Friday Afternoon Wine Tasting
- Concierge Services
- WI-FI Access
- Book-share Program
- Daily Newspaper in Lobby
- Movies and Board Games Rentals
Slip into relaxation while you are staying with us in the peaceful surrounds of the Sonoma wine country. Indulge yourself with a relaxing massage during your stay at Olea Hotel. Your choices include Therapeutic, Couples, and Healing Stone massages. You can choose a massage service during the room reservation process. Once reserved, an Olea Hotel staff member will be in contact to finalize the details.
- Therapeutic Massage: 60 min / $110 — 90 min / $160
"Swedish" massage uses long strokes designed to relax, revitalize and rejuvenate.
"Firm" massage uses a firmer pressure to help relieve more problematic areas.
- Couples Massage: 60 min / $220 — 90 min / $320
Intimate, romantic massage for two with no additional cost. Each guest has a choice of Swedish or Firm massage.
- Healing Stone Massage: 90 min / $210
Hot stones are used alternatively on strategic areas. Penetrates deeply into muscle tissue to create profound relaxation.
Olea Hotel provides guests with the following unique complimentary wine tasting services, allowing guests to taste and enjoy wines from our local producers:
- Nightly dessert wine tasting (7:30 – 9:00 pm) accompanied by a homemade dessert bite made in-house by our Executive Chef and trained pastry chef, Khambay Khamsyvoravong.
- Friday afternoon reception (5:00 – 6:00 pm) hosted by Olea Hotel and a guest winery featured each week.