Olea Hotel is in a central location between the town of Kenwood and downtown Sonoma. The map above illustrates the various wineries, restaurants, state parks, and local businesses that will make your trip enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
- Glen Ellen Star: 13648 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Resembling a quaint farmhouse while invoking a rural and rustic feeling of California wine country, Glen Ellen Star is a taste of both local and international flavors.
Reservations preferred. 707.343.1384
- the fig cafe: 13690 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen, CA 95442
A local's favorite that highlight fresh ingredients and seasonal menus. Also, no corkage fee.
Reservations not taken. Come early on busy nights. 707.938.2130
- Yeti Restaurant: 14301 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Their creative menu is a Nepalese-Indian fusion of both cultures. The kitchen draws the best from Sonoma County by bringing you fresh seasonal produce meats & seafood.
Reservations preferred. 707.996.9930
- Olive and Vine Restaurant: 14301 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Owners Catherine and John are local favorites. Fantastic local comfort food made with the freshest ingredients. Some nights they feature local musicians.
Reservations preferred. 707.996.9152
- Benzinger Family Winery: 1883 London Ranch Rd., Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Gorgeous grounds. A great start for the neophyte. Best tour: Features an open air tram which tours you through the vineyards and the property.
- VJB Vineyards and Cellars: 60 Shaw Ave, Kenwood, CA 95452
New tasting room. Wonderful Italian atmosphere and varietals. Great lunch stop with a deli, wood-fired pizzas, paninis, and gelato.
- Talisman Wines: 13651 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Talisman's goal is very simple: the creation of delicious Pinot Noirs that are true to their roots and accurately reflect their places of origin.
- Muscardini Cellars: 9380 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood, CA 95476
Family winery with a wonderful selection of reds. Small production.
- Terrific Tours: Professional Wine Tours
Fantastic winery tour guides that do private and group tours. Some tour options will include all tasting fees.
- Platypus Wine Tours: Professional Wine Tours
Another wonderful winery tour operator that focuses on both Napa and Sonoma Valley wine regions.
- Beau Wine Tours: Professional Wine Tours
Let the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Beau Wine Tours
help you plan the perfect Sonoma, Dry Creek, or
wine tasting excursion. Dinner service and airport transfers also available.
- Up & Away: Hot Air Balloning
Unique balloning experience over sonoma county with great customer service.
- Rebecca Gosselin Photography: Professional Photography
Amazing local photographer that Olea Hotel uses exclusively.